Popular Posts

Friday, 2 March 2012

Grade 5-8 the Bullying get's worse

Grade 5: In this Grade I was in the same classroom I was in at the 4th Grade, witch I did not realize until I got into the classroom. I was in the Grade 4 class room instead of the Grade 5 class room because there was no room in the in the Grade 5 class room was full, I was bugged about it, the other students were always asking me if I failed 4th grade or not. Besides from that I was bugged about being stupid, or dumb (they were instituting that I was too stupid to finish 4th Grade) besides from my friend and my teacher I hated every one else.

Grade 6: In Grade 6 I started middle school, I feigerd new school, and new people would give me a positive future for my schooling, but it just got down hill from there. The students in my class made me a complete outcast, no one wanted to be my partner in class projects, and so on. By this time every person in the school new about my autism, and from that point on I would have hid my autism form everyone.

Grade 7: In Grade 7 my bullying problems gets worse. In the Hall ways students tried to imitate my voice, and make stupid imitations of me. When it came to bullying it was the worst year form me, some days coming back from school I thought about ending it all for myself, and all I had to do was grad my belt go out side tie the belt to the tree and letting gravity do the rest. But I couldn’t do it, my parents wanted so much more from their son than to do this to him just because some idiots don’t understand what I go thought. That was the only thing that ever stopped me from doing what I was about to do.

Grade 8: this was the year that my attitude for my autism started turning around. I was still getting picked on about my autism, but I cared less, and less about what they said to me.  Sometimes it got under my skin but not that often. And I also realized something important, I shouldn’t let some immature kid who make complete idiots of them self’s to there friends take over my life, only I can control my life, and I say I’m better than what I was last year. And it also accrued to me that every one is differert, the way they look, the sound of there voice, and there mannerisms, I even know some twins that have a completely differert way they dress, and hair do. And when high school starts, I was going in and out fairly positive.

Please comment
-Chris

No comments: