Popular Posts

Friday, 25 November 2011

Welcome

Welcome come to An autistic experience. In this blog I well be going over many different topics such as Autistic stereotype's, living with autism, famous people with autism and many more to come. I well be updating every other week with new topic's (maybe at an earlier date).  I hope to get my message out quickly though this blog. Please write good comments.

2 comments:

Suzanne Bartel said...

Chris,
This blog idea is great! I strongly encourage you to keep it up! It takes a while to find followers, but that will come. I look forward to reading your posts as a teacher so that I can better understand the autistic students in my classrooms. I also look forward to sharing your blog with my colleagues. Your voice should be heard! Can't wait for your next posting.

Aly said...

I came across your blog when shared by a friend on facebook. What a wonderful way to educated the world. Thank you for sharing.

All the best, Aly